Do you love plants and developing gardens? Want to work in a team that takes great pride in what they do?
Secret Gardens designs, builds and maintains gardens. We employ over 45 talented, passionate (and lovely) people.
Because we are good at what we do our client base continues to grow. We need to expand our team and require qualified and experienced Horticulturists. You may be working for a garden maintenance company now, in a nursery or be finishing your apprenticeship and looking for change? You may just want to join a company that offers career development.
Joining Secret Gardens you will work on varied projects from South Sydney to the Northern beaches. We have great clients that trust in what we do. We also design and build beautiful gardens that the Horticulture team bring to life. You will expand your skills and learn from great mentors. Working with experienced managers you will be part of a team that focuses on developing all client’s gardens to the Secret Gardens standard.
You will join a strong, stable company with a great culture.
Who we are looking for?
– To be part of Secret Gardens you need to love what you do, which shows in your work.
– Qualified and experienced Horticulturists
– Good knowledge of plants, pests & diseases
– We are looking for people that are positive, passionate, honest, with a strong work ethic
– Enjoy and thrive working as part of a team
– Current drivers licence required
– Strong communication skills
What we can offer you?
– Great working environment and company culture
– Structured performance management programs to ensure your development
– Career progression for employees that demonstrate ability, passion and values consistent with the company culture.
– Opportunity to be part of a skilled team where you will strengthen your skills
– Exposure to a variety of high end projects – each project is unique
– Mentors across all areas of the business
Secret Gardens is a well respected and award winning garden design, construction and horticulture company. We have built a solid reputation on creative designs, a high standard of work and excellent customer service.
We turn 27 this year and the business continues to grow. You will be part of an inspirational, busy and dynamic environment. It is never dull at Secret Gardens! We are located in a newly, renovated warehouse in Botany. It is a great office to work from and be part of. Our culture is one of working together as a team. It is flexible, encouraging and enjoyable. The team you will join are passionate, creative and talented. We reward people that show initiative and career progression is evident in many of our managers joining the company in different roles. It is a wonderful environment to work in.
If you’re interested, click ‘Apply Now’ to submit your CV and design portfolio in pdf format.